Monday, June 24, 2013

Jacob- the guys guy

Jakey is definitely in the big boy club.  Toddlerhood is being covered up by the desire to be big and strong, fight the bad guys and knowing the difference between girl stuff and boy stuff.  He LOVES to play 'Guys'.  While his preference of which 'Guys' to play with has been refined, he can turn just about anything into the role playing world of 'Guys': food, stuffed animals, rocks, baby toys and even his own hands.  One day while I was rocking him he told me, "I can still play guys when it is dark and I am going to sleep... This hand is the good guy and this hand is the bad guy... They fight each other".  I love seeing his imagination unfold as the action figures take over his world!

He is still the messy faced 3 year old, but boy are his ideas expanding!
 There is always a story (or episode as he calls it) behind the play!
 He has it all figured out and he will tell you all about it if you ask him.
 Sound effects in full gear.
 Action Packed!
 
 We love our little 'guys' guy!

No comments: