I did a big Kinex project together with Josh when he was pre-K too, it is becoming a wonderful tradition!
It is amazing how quickly they learn to understand the directions... He did the little steps and I helped connect them together to make the project.
It took us many days to complete, but it was fun to build with Kyle!
And... Drum roll- the completed project :).
Our 'class room' has gradually become our Lego building room! They save every earned penny on Lego sets.
We went on a walk and Kyle sees things that would otherwise go unnoticed-- a heart bush...
... And a heart stain in the trail. I also need to point out how he has radar for every flower to give to me and any kind of unique rock.
He rode his bike and he takes the time to rest and watch the clouds as he waits for us.
This past winter we discovered 2 different Lego clubs at nearby libraries. He loved them!





No comments:
Post a Comment