Oh, the tricycle age... It will be gone so fast, but right now I am enjoying my 3 kiddos who love their little red trikes!
The summer time fun of sleeping in each other beds, telling stories, talking about saving up their money together to buy something big and falling asleep face to face with their feet sticking out :).
Carter is living the life- floating around in his own pool with his green juice bottle in hand! Doesn't get much better.
Do I need to say anything about this picture? This is how it is folks!
I have a lot of big helpers!
Wow, Carter sharing his special blanket with baby!
Learning video games with neighbor friends! Mindcraft is the game of choice right now!
The love grip :)
moments are already being shared by the babies!
Not that it happens very often, but I will imprint this for keeps! You would never know that this is a post-mommy meltdown following a difficult morning. I guess they know how to work together to make me happy after I spent a morning yelling at them for not listening:).

1 comment:
Still not sure how you manage it all and keep your cool most of the time. You are amazing!!
Post a Comment