Bubbles... Cheap entertainment and they go on clearance late sept/early oct.
Brother shirts
Bicycles... jakey is officially a rider now :).
So proud!
Battles during a play of The Trojan War, put on by Joshua's 2nd grade class.
Josh was the King that was fighting over Queen Helen.
They did a fabulous job!
Ball games were how we spent our weekends. The Red Dragons did well and Josh once again led in number of goals.
Go Josh, Go!
Bugs- Kyle spends soccer games catching bugs... This day it was a yellow butterfly.
Beautiful fall colors everywhere.
Birthday Dinners- This year I got 3! One with my neighbor friends, one with my hubby & one with my mom :)... Now it is time for BURNING calories!
a Blast of a time at the Pumpkin Patch playing games and picking out pumpkins
Bosque 5K run with my Bestie to support the boys school :). I haven't run a race since before I had kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment