Sunday, July 26, 2009
Good investments
Our biggest challenge these past 2 weeks has been to keep Joshua's energy expended so that he doesn't cause too much 3 year old trouble! We set up our 'jumpy thing' for a couple of days and we think this is one of the best toy investments (especially if you have little boys!). We got it on sale for Josh & Kyle's birthday and have used it many, many times to let them literally bounce off the walls! Josh was thrilled that this time we set it up, Kyle was brave enough to bounce in it with Josh. They both bounced, giggled and played hard...

Target has the best clearance sales on random stuff and our latest find was this cute duck sprinkler. When I first hooked it up, I thought it was a dud because it just shot water straight up and over, I thought it would have a nice sprinkle fountain! But, much to my surprise, the kids loved it just the way that it is and it has been a nice addition to the blow up pool for water play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment