Sunday, July 19, 2009

Welcome Baby Jacob!

Well, he finally made his appearance! He was born on July 11, 2009 (his due date) at 8:17PM and weighed 8lbs 2oz. We got to the hospital around 7:00PM and he came very soon after, totally natural birth with no meds (not by choice, but because we had no time!). Next time I seriously want to be induced with plenty of time to get an epidural! He came out perfect, though and in the end I only had to stay in the hospital for 25hours. He is a very calm and sweet addition to our family and has been a hit among Kyle & Josh! What a blessing from God! We have already taken hundreds of pics of him, so I had a hard time picking my favorites, but here is a fun series:









2 comments:

Amy said...

Cari and I love the pictures! He is so beautiful!!! Can't wait to meet him! Love to you all!

Coby said...

Sarah, he's just beautiful! I'm so happy for you!