Joshua typically only 'naps' a couple times a week, but the rest of the days he is stuck in his room having 'quiet time'... Although, sometimes he fights it, he seems to enjoy the solitude it brings. I always hear him talking and playing, but I don't dare go in or else I will interupt his play and he will want to get out... So I just wait til his 1.5-2 hour rest time is over to see what kind of toll it has taken on the toys in his room. I love to watch his imagination take over and combine all his toys into his active play. Below is an example of what is created during quiet time, you will have to notice that he put all the animals asleep in the barn and found a place to hang woody (the cowboy) and all of his accesories.
No comments:
Post a Comment