Poor little guy has had a rough month of sickness, but that hasn't stopped the sparkle in his eye or his determination to talk and crawl. Today he managed to get on his hands and knees by himself... His battle crawl is quickly progressing!
This little guy loves to mimic. I put a clean diaper on him, swaddled him tightly in his blanket and proceed to nurse him, when I suddenly got the hiccups. My body jolted as the reflex took over and as I looked down at Jacob, I could see his emerging smile as he kept his sucking grip. His eyes, wide open at that point, turned to me and then he released his suck to let out a belly laugh and then he attempted his rendition of the hiccup. This pattern continued many times over, until he decided it was a game and that he would show off the newest sounds that he could make... several "ahh squeals", "raspberries" and "gurgles" later his focus went back to nursing and falling asleep. Charming like his daddy!
1 comment:
What a precious story! He is growing fast and is so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment