Three more weeks til daylight savings and a little over four until spring. The count down is on... Lucky for us, we have had a few random days of park going weather. This particular day was a late morning walk and picnic at the park. I can almost smell the spring air and as Josh and I paid close attention to the different kinds of trees and plants on our walk, we think we may have even seen buds forming on a Cleveland Pear tree!
I don't know why everyone wasn't at the park that day, but we enjoyed having it to ourselves and the kids relished on the simple joys of swinging.
Jacob wasn't his happy usual self that day, we later found out his ear infection came back...
1 comment:
We are ready for park days, in a big, big way!!! I hope little Jacob is feeling better.
Post a Comment