It has been awhile since I have posted, but I promise it is for good cause. My every free minute (very limited these days) have been spent catching up on the books I have been meaning to read or recently found at the library. I seem to be in this mode where I want to be able to make certain aspects of my life more efficient (like cooking, cleaning and meal planning). I also am feeling the excitement of starting a 'real' schedule of homeschooling this coming year for Josh's Pre-K year, not that I am following a curriculm to a T, but learning all about the different options out there is encourageing and very insightful! The wheels are churning in my head on how I invision it and I also see the wheels turning in Joshua's head as we casually impliment learning concepts in everyday conversations and tasks. My everyday attempts at enriching my hobbies (like photography) are little bit unfruitful, but I still enjoy reading about it- I just wish that info would stick in my head long enough to get to us it with my camera first hand! The days don't seem long enough to learn all that is desired, I wish I thought that way when I was in school and before I had kids... Things would have been a lot easier! For now, I get to thirst for knowledge and learn as I go.
1 comment:
That is quite a spread of books!
Post a Comment