Very nice that all the mess can be closed off and we already anchored it to the wall and installed kid locks for Kyle's sake!
Friday, March 12, 2010
Storage Spaces
It is funny how when you are at home most of the time, you are constantly coming up with better ideas to organize everything. It is also funny how much stuff you seem to aquire after you have kids, and even more so when they get to the preschool age! For the past month I have almost been obsessed with searching for the 'perfect' cabinet to store all my craft and homeschool stuff in. I used to have some things in Josh's room, some in the baby room, some in my closet, some in the kitchen, some in the kid's activity closet and some in the laundry room. When it came time to do a project or to scrapbook, etc. it was always a game of figuring out where everything I needed was. While the cabinet I really wanted was on back order until June, I did manage to find this one and it fit in our tight little corner of the breakfast nook and it holds almost everything craft related. My super husband put it together for me last weekend, so thank you dear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahhh...I have cabinet envy! I LOVE organizing stuff and putting stuff away!
Oh!!!! I love it!!! I want one!
Post a Comment