More felt food... Another birthday party, another project! This time it was for a 2 year old boy whose invitation specifically said that his birthday was being held at a restaurant because his favorite thing to do is eat! Most of the inspiration for this meal came from the
Helping Little Hands Blog, she did a month long cook off where she made a new felt food item everyday. These came out too cute to not post and this will help remind me that some day, I need to make my own kids some felt food to play with! This is what I came up with:
Picnic meal
Cheese sandwich, chips, carrots & strawberries... I think my kids would enjoy that lunch!
2 different kinds of cheese and lettuce, if I had more time, I would have made some tomatoes and pickles to go along with it.
Chips with ridges!
The healthy stuff...
1 comment:
you are so creative Sarah! I love this food set! You should start a side business!!
Post a Comment