Kyle can find use of any kind of container when he plays... He will ask me ot get boxes down from his closet and he always has something in mind for it with his imaginary play. It can be a house, a vehicle, a jungle or anything else he has in mind at the time. He loves to find little toys from various playsets and start collections or treasure boxes. It drives me crazy because at the end of the day I get to put everything away, but I love his imagination and the elaborate stories he comes up with!
I guess he likes to organize like his mama...
While it looks messy he has an order to what he is doing and if you change it, you will hear from him!
Humm, where should I put this?
Kyle, I love your attention to detail and your drive to figure things out!
No comments:
Post a Comment