Monday, February 14, 2011

Twins! ...And Happy Valentine's Day

No we did not have twins, but at only 15months apart K & little J are at a point that I get asked if they are twins all the time.  They share a room and do just about everything together these days.  They have quite the conversations when they are trying to fall asleep...

"Jakey, say Baa Baa"
"BAA, BAA"
hysterical belly laughs...

"Jakey stop screaming, I need to go to sleep"
"AAAAAHHHHHHH"
"STOP, IT- AHHHHHH"

"Love you, Jakey"
"Wovver"

Even though Kyle is quickly becoming a 'Big Boy', they have always been grouped as the 'babies', I wonder how the new baby will change this dynamic?!  They seem to get along so far and share well with each other.  Here they are at bath time-

Post-bath time, who is bigger?
 K may be longer, but J is definitely stockier!
 Splashy fun




Happy Valentine's Day!  We went to cookie decorating party and it was just too fun to watch a 2 year old decorate and eat his own creation! 

"You mean, I get to put as much frosting on as I want?!"...
 "If that is the case, I will just lick the knife- so much easier!"
 "Yum!"

1 comment:

Amy said...

They could definitely pass as twins!