Tuesday, February 1, 2011

We have a new photographer in the house

For quite some time, Josh has asked me if he could take some pictures every time I took my camera out & when he found out that they made cameras for kids, he begged us to get him one for Christmas.  We broke down and bought him one after it became a frequent request.  He is such a little man... His biggest requests for Christmas gifts were a)a watch b)a camera c)a bike bell?! 

So what is it that a 4 year old takes pictures of?  Well come see for yourself...

I took this picture, this is what he looks like behind the camera
And of course he had to take a picture of me taking a picture of him!
This is his Lincoln Log train set, but he told me he was really taking a picture of his Iron Man night light.
More toys...
...And yet more toys, do you see a pattern?
He captured dad's Spider man Shirt...
And then captured his face.
"Kyle, say CHEESE!"
"Mom, say CHEESE"... First thing in the morning, lovely!
"Jakey, don't run away from me!"
"Here is my backyard"
"And this is the picture I colored".

Even though the quality isn't as good, it is fun to see things through his 'eyes'! 

1 comment:

Jes said...

C loves taking pictures, too! It is fun to see way to see what is important to them, and call also be a nice game when I say something "take pictures of things that are red".