Thursday, July 28, 2011

5 months

The transition is beginning... my infant is quickly becoming baby!  His senses are on full alert as he takes in sounds, sights and the taste of bananas.  Sweet heart by nature, but determination in his learning.  He rolls over and looks with a big mouth smile to see who saw him achieve his goal.  He does very well always being in tote- parks, pools and lots of car trips... I think he likes the constant change in scenery!  His hand grabbing motor skills work good and that is now his favorite thing to do.  Squeals of excitement and voice testing are heard as he practices swimming motions while laying in bed.  What a blessing he is to us!

There is that tongue again!
 He actually likes tummy time better than back time!
 Another brother loving on him...
 Mirror play, I see you- do you see me?
 Silly boy!
 I wonder what he is thinking?!
 He is getting long...
 Reach for the toy, you are almost there!
Got it, straight for the mouth.
 Until next time, bye!

No comments: