One of our 'big projects' that we worked together at was this never opened huge construction set that I found at a garage sale for $5 :). We spent many 'quiet time' hours together building it... He would do the small steps of building as I connected each small step to each other, thus making roller coaster come more and more alive with each new connection. J LOVED watching it get huge and I LOVED watching his mind figure it all out! I hope J remembers these moments like I do!
When we first took it out, it was a bit overwhelming... Do you know what 646 pieces looks like scattered out on the floor?
We were both proud of the end result!
It was fun to see how chain pulleys and gears worked to make it run.
What a fun toy!
A few adjustments to the motor by the engineer himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment