Come see!
This is the poor tent that got battered and abused by a pack of boys.
I simply taped the vinyl ($1.99 sq/yard!) onto the nylon and then went inside the tent to cut the nylon out.
I even taped on a zipper from a vinyl blanket bag that I had hanging around.
My initial idea was to have a table top greenhouse, but the wind threatened and it quickly got moved to the floor.
I borrowed the top to a shelving system we had in the garage to maximize space in the greenhouse.
The seedlings are protected from the wind & spring chill and the vinyl gives them the many hours of sunshine that they need... But be careful it really heats up in there!
My garden helpers!
Look, it is working! The spring veggie seedlings: brocoli, califlower, brussel sprouts and cabbage!
By the way, please don't feel sorry for the kids (you know, getting their tent taken away)... Homemade forts are so much more fun!
2 comments:
So inventive!!! I think that's awesome Sarah!
You are so stinkin' creative!!!
Post a Comment