Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Spring!!!

If someone were to ask me before I had kids what toys would be keepers, thus withstanding many years of use by a wide range of ages, I would have never guessed a water table.  It is true... This is first thing that gets pulled out when the weather is nice, everyone goes running to it! 

Water and bubbles can provide endless entertainment!

 The faucet pump no longer works, but no big deal- a tub of water is all they need for a fun afternoon!
 Monkey see, monkey do!
 Someone ALWAYS ends up inside the tub... This baby is pretty brave to climb in the first time, we are in for it!

Cheers to nice weather, water & kid's laughter!  Bring it on spring :).

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love that Josh has a hand on baby Carter! Such a good big brother!