Brothers!
What an honor it was for J to hold the hose.
Splashes everywhere!
Don't stand in his path or else you will get wet!
Lucky for them, no one seems to mind a good splash.
Running=tireness, Swimming=tireness, Running+Swimming=Extra Tired :)!
Group shot, kind of!
Did you notice the baby curl in the back... None of my other babies had that!
This is the "I'm the baby and didn't do it" look.
I love that little face!
He even splashes himself!
I wonder who he is out to get? I hope it is not me!
There is the "I am the baby and am alowed to do this" look.
Arrrr, this the the Kyle trying to be mean look.
He is ready for anything.
Off he goes with the ball.
He seems to know exactly how to play soccer! Look at his little man body!
He has a great soccer coach!
"I'm not getting into my brother's things..."
"Look Mom, I can get on and off the chair all by my self!".
Humm, I wonder what he sees?!
Relaxing in the sun with his smoothie :).
Yum!
The Kyle Smile (enhanced with smoothie marks :).
I love those freckles!
ALWAYS playing soccer.
Carter is challenging daddy to a match.
Kyle and his experiments!
No comments:
Post a Comment