They all started out so cute, sweet and little...
But some how they get more and more energy the bigger they get.
They start climbing on the tops of things...
Monkey see, Monkey do!
And then they get this endless desire to always tackle each other.
The more there are, the younger they learn!
I wonder how much more sweet baby time I have before he crosses over to the energetic boy mode?
They are taking over our backyard...
Why can't they give me some of their energy?
2 comments:
Look at all the fun stuff they have to play with! And I can guarantee that you got it all on clearance or just a few bucks! I need to go shopping with you!
Lol! Yes, our backyard looks like an over crowded playground!!! They are taking over, I tell you :). Slide structure- Craig's list when j turned 1, dome climber christmas gift from Mike's cousin & jumper on sale @ toys r us for j & k's 3 and 1 birthday!
Post a Comment