Last summer at J's school's training week, I hit it off with a lady who happened to sit close to me. She was pregnant at the time and I had little 4 month old Carter attached to me with a baby wrap. We soon found out that each of our oldest boys were going to be in the same kinder class... And then we soon found out that each us had 2 other younger boys (besides the kindergartners and the babies)... I immediately had to inquire if they knew the gender of their soon to born baby... It was a girl, but it was still nice to see another family with similar ages and stages as ours. As it turned out, the 2 kinders became great friends and we met up a few times during the year. Each time we got together it was fun to compare notes with another crazy household... It is amazing how similar they are!
Last week we met at the Bio-Gardens... 8 little blonde kiddos 6 years old and younger & only 2 frazzled mamas!
Hum, 6 boys vs the chickens... Who do you think won? The chickens were smart to run away fast!
There was lots of climbing and exploring with this crew.
I think every little hand ended up feeling the water.
Good thing they have a great kid's garden play area! Uh, oh- someone is missing?!
The 'serious' on to first grade looks.
No comments:
Post a Comment