Sunday, August 5, 2012

14 years!

We may have been young and naive when we got married at the ages of 18 and 19, but here we are 14 years later :).  Last week we celebrated our anniversary with 2 date nights... Thanks grandparents!  During our evenings out, we talked a lot about the past 14 years and how we got where we are now...

14-trips that we have taken together.
13-total combined years of going to college while married.
12-arguments that we have have since we have been married (ha, ha, maybe 12 a day?!!!!). 
11-states that we have visited together.
10-cars that we have bought.
9-pets (3 dogs and 6 fish!) that we have owned.
8-shows (plays, musicals, productions) that we have gone and seen together.
7-years without kids.
6-total homes that we have lived in.
5-babies made.
4-smiling kids talking our ears off day and night!
3-different cities that we have lived in.
2-houses that we bought.
1- Awesome husband that I wouldn't trade for the world!

Happy Anniversary to the love of my life!!



2 comments:

Cavinder Family said...

Oh my gosh...that was the cutest post I have ever seen! Happy anniversary! I remember your wedding too....beautiful!

Amy said...

I love those pictures!! What a sweet post! Happy Anniversary!