Summer is over and our schedules have started... I am a bit sad but also ready for some structure! We stumbled across a friend of mine who happens to teaches preschool out of her house, who happened to have 2 openings, who happens to live 2 streets down from us, who happens to hold her preschool during our home school days, who happens to have 3 boys of her own (so she knows how boys act and how brothers act) and who happens to take 3 & 4 year olds! What a perfect match... K & J already knew her because she was the assistant coach for Joshua's soccer team last year so they were excited to go to Ms. Kerri's house for preschool! Carter takes early naps, so I am hoping for some easier home school days with Josh this year :). Josh had his first day of school a week before the preschoolers began and Kyle was sick on his first day, so we had 3 first days of school.
Josh is a pretty confident first grader, can you tell? He has already been there, done that in Kinder! He also has a lot of books and a new rollie pack to tote them all with!
So far, J has loved 1st grade and looking at the schedule it looks like it will be a good challenge for him.
Jacob was brave to go to preschool without Kyle taking the lead, but he was honored to be a 'big boy going to school', can you tell by his look?!
A little shy, but more excited!
Finding out where his cubby is.
The next preschool morning Kyle told me, "I am not sick anymore, I am ready for preschool!".
I think he has been ready for preschool since he was born ;).
Running to knock on the door, no looking back for them!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! How cute are they!!!! I'm glad they all enjoyed their first days and that you get a much needed breather!
Post a Comment