Spiderman was helping dad pitch the tent.
The tent was an instant hit!
I think he tripped every time he got out of it!
The sun went down and the flashlights came out! Spiderman magically turned into batman...
Black Batman, Peter Pan & Blue Batman had to help dad set up his reading lamp!
There were lots of stories to be told!
...and cuddle time!
Books to be read!
Later that night I enjoyed the comfort of a king sized bed to myself, but the tent sleepers woke up to the sound of a hot air balloon.
Morning excitement of yet another day to play in the tent... Only Joshua, Kyle and Daddy made it all night sleeping in the tent (good thing we weren't really in the woods!).
Good morning boys!
We had an afternoon rainstorm and K & J were stuck inside the tent weathering the storm...
I am sure they had a great adventure in there!
1 comment:
Looks like fun! We meant to do a backyard camp out....oops!
Post a Comment