Well, it is official... I'm in my thirties now! Last week was full of celebrations, thanks to my wonderful family and friends! Mike took the boys and I out to breakfast the morning of the big day & Mom took us all out to dinner that night... My mommy friends threw together a girl's night out, then came movie night to celebrate Mike's brother Adam's birthday (2 days after mine). Lastly came the BBQ surprise party that was true to its name! So long to my twenties and THANKS everyone for making my day (or days) so special!!!!
These girls make being a stay at home mom so exciting! It was nice to actually get to finish our conversations that evening!
Mike and Megan are the great party planners (sorry, we didn't get any pictures of Mike). I couldn't ask for a better husband or best friend! You guys are wonderful!
I knew Mike's family was coming over for a BBQ, but I was a bit confused when I saw all the decor and when my friends started showing up!
candle blow out
This picture was just too cute to leave out... Josh and Mallory celebrated by dressing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment