Monday, October 12, 2009

I Heart Faces- week 40 "EXCITED!"


This week's contest at I Heart Faces is themed as 'excited'... Josh is always excited about something and last fall (when he was 2), he loved to play 'tackle football' with daddy. I had fun capturing the energy he expended. I think our dog was even amazed at his excitement! To see the other great entries go to I Heart Faces!

7 comments:

AJ said...

Oh how fun! I love his little expression!

Amy said...

What an awesome picture! You can feel his excitement! That's one that will be fun to look back at when he's older.

Texasholly said...

Love it! I think this is one of my favorites so far...the expression is priceless.

Carrie said...

That is a great shot! Love his excitement! ...and the dog is too funny ;)

Unknown said...

Greate capture,I can feel his exitement

AngelaCate said...

Now that is one excited little guy! Too cute ;)

Lisa said...

I agree...I can FEEL the excitement and hear the screaming through your photo. You captured the moment!