Monday, October 19, 2009

I Heart Faces "Pink Week"

So this week's contest at I Heart Faces is "Pink" since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.... Cheers to my mother in law's health, as she is a breast cancer survior!  We love you!

With 3 boys, I had to look really hard to find a picture with lots of pink!  Luckly my mom had a birthday last week and we made a pink cake to celebrate.  Kyle got to lick the frosting spoon for the first time in his little life time, he didn't want to give me the spoon back!  There are lots of great pictures of 'pink', so go check them out by clicking on the logo below-




3 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute! Little boys can have a touch of pink, too!!

Unknown said...

lol...oh I love it. Totally brought a smile to my face. Such great photo as well as moment :)

amanda thiessen said...

cute!