Monday, October 26, 2009

I Heart Faces- Halloween Dress up...


This week is all about dressing up and that just happens to be one of my kids favorite playtimes!  My 3 year old plays dress up on a daily basis and loves to include dressing up my 1 year old as seen in this picture.  Luckly, Kyle is easy going and just deals with the kiddy costumes that Josh puts together for him... I think this expression is priceless because he looks so sincere in his 'not another costume' attitude.  There are some great pictures at iheartfaces, so go check them out!


8 comments:

Diana said...

What a cute Halloween shot. This little lion looks sooo huggable in his costume. ~Diana~

Mrs. McFadden said...

I love this costume!

Coby said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute! I love the expression on his face!

Amy said...

Putting up with big brother's ideas-what a good sport!! Great picture, especially to show Kyle and Josh when they are older. Wonder if their dynamics will change?

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! Kyle is adorable : ) This is a great picture. I hope you have fun trick or treating this week! I don't think your little lion will scare anyone though!

Unknown said...

Cute expression on his face! It makes the costume

Hayley said...

Adorable!

Martie said...

Beautiful pic!