Monday, November 16, 2009

I Heart Face week 45: Autumn Beauty

This week is celebrating fall colors and boy have we been enjoying them around here!  We have made a few visits to the bosque to play and capture some colors.  Here is my little autumn beauty taking a moment (a very quick moment!) to stop and ponder the big trees and colors after a busy playdate of stick swords and running!  To see all the beauties, go visit: I Heart Faces






8 comments:

way outnumbered said...

Adorable!!! He's so cute...fabulous colors!

Shana Putnam said...

I think this photo is all boy. I love it and think it is gorgeous.

Tami Tripp said...

I love it that you have 3 boys too! Isn't it the best.

Your picture is perfect...boy, big stick...it's a perfect capture of a little boy's life. Great colors too!

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Super adorable! Great shot!!

Hanging Off The Wire said...

Cute! Great colors!

Martie said...

Precious!

Joyeful said...

This is the perfect "boy" picture! In the great outdoors with a trusty ole stick! Love it!

annies home said...

very cute autumn picture love the outdoors in the fall and looks like this young man does as well