Last week Jacob turned 4 months! I am not sure if it is the fact that he is the 3rd baby or the fact that he is so easy going, but time is flying!!!! His sweetness is a happy little retreat that I sink into when I feel overwhelmed by the hectic toddler life put on by the other 2... I wish I could put all of his cute gestures and looks into a priority folder in my memory, but unfortunately all I can do is take as many pictures and video as possible because I have learned that as much as you think that you may remember every detail of babyhood it fades fast as they grow onto the next stage. We occasionally watch videos of the other two and constantly say "oh yeah, remember that?!". So, as I write this blog segment, I want to emphasize the things he is doing lately...
He loves to talk and smile, he will do that to just about anyone that is willing to listen!
His Ohhhhhs & Ahhhhs are his favorite!
He is a drooler... the front of his shirt is constantly wet from all that drool.
He found his feet and toys... he likes to eat his piggies just about as much as mom and dad do!
When he gets really excited, his whole body shivers with glee!
He doesn't like baths too well :(.
He rolls from tummy to back and frequently holds his Pilates v-shaped crunch.
He loves watching all the commotion of the household...
I love all his rolls and his squishy thick legs and cheeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment