Monday, November 30, 2009

I heart Faces & TOOSHIES!

This week's challenge is about tooshies and here is a shot of my youngest as he has recently discovered his his toes!  Who can resist a squishy baby bottom?!  To see more entries visit:


4 comments:

Stahnke said...

Thats funny about you having the same outfit as my son. Especially since I have bought every piece of it at different times. I like to buy off season and store it away, and that is where the shoes and sweater came from. The pants were from Target, and the hat from Old Navy. To funny. Your boys are adorable.

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

So cute and love the angle.

Unknown said...

So sweet! Love those baby tooshies! I love the splash of bright orange against the soft colors.

Amy said...

Sarah, Jacob looks so big! Can't wait to see all of you! He looks especially squeezable!