Monday, November 23, 2009

I Heart Faces week 46: Sun Flare

This I Heart Faces contest thing is a bit addictive, but also challenging in that you get to go try out something new with your camera... I personally did not know what sun flare was until I saw this contest, but I think it is pretty cool!  I looked through my old picture (the ones in which I accidently got sun flare) and then I experimented with it this weekend and this is what i came up with.  There lots of other fun pictures posted at I Heart Faces, so go check them out!  I also posted a few of my other attempts at capturing sun flare here if you are interested in seeing them...






10 comments:

Jacob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Beautiful.

Hayley said...

PERFECT!!

the monkeys' mama said...

What a great father shot. I hope you framed it!

Sarah said...

That is so perfect! Love it.

Hanging Off The Wire said...

Awww, love this!

puna said...

This is a sweet shot.

Tami Tripp said...

I love the photo you picked. You had so many great ones to choose from. It is sweet to capture your little guy with his pa though!

*Jess* said...

what a sweet picture!

Mamí♥Picture said...

What a sweet picture!!!
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ