Monday, November 2, 2009

I Heart Faces week 43- Balloons

This week's contest at I Heart Faces is Balloons and while party balloons may come to mind, we can't help but think of hot air balloons around here.  New Mexico is a huge ballooning state and we have a HUGE anual Balloon Fiesta, so the first thing I did was searched my pictures from past trips to that, but I came up with no good pictures with people...  We did have a recent trip to a the balloon musuem (I told you were are a big ballooning state!) and I captured this picture of my oldest son.  It is a hot air balloon hanging upside down from the rounded ceiling and above it is a huge skylight letting light into the round room... Cool effect! There are plenty of other great entries at IHeartFaces, so go check them out!





19 comments:

Kathrine 'Glimt' said...

WOW!


... thank you - and right back to you
Love it!! ;)

Miti said...

Hey Sarah! Thanks for stopping by. I LOVE your photo!!! That is so cool. That ballon fiesta must be so much fun.

Unknown said...

Wow Sarah! This picture is SO great! What state do you live in? My friends parents live in New Mexico. That is a big ballooning state too! I am so glad you entered this bright and cheery photo. I just love it : )

ch said...

Wow! stunning!

Katy said...

very cool picture! love it!

Monika said...

Woah, very cool shot!!!!

Annette said...

Very cool. I like your perspective.

Amy said...

Love your picture! The colors are awesome!

Leslie said...

WOW! I want to be there! :)

Anonymous said...

very cool!!

Jen said...

The colors on this are brilliant!

Tracy, mom2many said...

Fun colors!!

K. said...

That's a very cool shot - I love the perspective.

mommaruthsays said...

GREAT COLORS!

*Cute kid, too*

jen said...

I love this! How cool!

Hayley said...

What a fab shot!!!

Kimberly Petty said...

This is so cool! I love it!

K Soucy said...

What a great photo. Love it!

Karen Schneider said...

Love that shot - so incredibly neat. Perfect colors and composition. Great job!!