Thursday, May 27, 2010

10 months

This is our vocal kid!  He is actually an awesome communicator even though most of the communication is done though non verbal cues.  He has a good set of lungs on him, I know because I hear him screech loud and clear all the way to store and back when we are driving!  Even though the screech is annoying, it is a happy one most of the time...  He loves to play games and make himself known.  This week he stood up on his own and took a few steps toward dad, he is our earliest walker so far.  Happy kiddo, he just needs to learn to sleep for more than 3 hours intervals at night, that would make a happier mama!

Hi!


"SO BIG"
I love eating my shoes!
Hummm... what can I get into?
Yay!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

He is getting so big!! He looks so happy and lovable!! Give him some hugs and kisses from all of us!