
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
I Heart Faces- Then and Now
This posting is for Kicks and Giggles, everyone. This week at I Heart Faces, they are showcasing pictures from the past that are recreated today... Here is my entry. This is when I was around 2 years old and my mom said I would get into everything, including diaper rash cream. I guess I am getting paid back with my very adventurous 2 year old that likes to climb to get into everything! And yes, that is really diaper rash cream on my face again 28 years later... in a few days we will see if I have discovered a skin breakthrough or breakout :). I had some good laughs viewing everyone else's entry, so go check them out for yourself at iheartfaces.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
OMGosh! I can't believe you recreated a diaper cream scene! I'll be checking back re: the breakout/breakthrough :-)
That's great that your mom thought to take a photo of you before she cleaned you off. Funny!
Oh what a recreation! You were an adorable baby!
rock on!!! way to go!!
LOL! You are so brave with the diaper rash cream. :)
-Angie
co-founder of IHF
That's hilarious that it's diaper cream!
Oooo, I'm hoping it's a breakthrough! Cute re-creation!
LOL great job!!! way to get into the challenge!
Post a Comment