Thursday, May 27, 2010

Kyle's turn at the ranch

Our mom's group took a trip to the Ranch, so we got to go an extra time this month.  They let Kyle participate too and what fun he had!  I forgot my memory card, so thank you Martha for taking pictures of the boys and sharing them with us!

This is Red, what a big gentle horse to let a 2 year old to ride him!
K was a little timid at first, but Cowboy Max and Cowgirl Melissa convinced him to try
Yay for Kyle!  Do you like his make shift cowboy boots?
"I am having fun, but I am not sure I want to smile yet."
Even the little guys have to pay their way with some ranch chores!
I had double duty with little J on my back
Josh and his friends had some great conversations over the watering hole
One of the high lights of the trip was this rattle snake that was caught on the ranch that morning... Kinda scary to see up close!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Kyle is growing and changing...I still think of him as a little guy, but his looks are changing. They grow too fast!