Jacob knows how to have a good time. He turned one last weekend and totally hamed it up at our family lunch party :)! He had his first taste of cake ever and LOVED every bite of it. It helped to have grandma R's homemade carrot cake, I don't think anyone could resist that! He entertained us all with his excitement and love for life. I can't believe our baby is 1 already, Happy Birthday Jacob!
My sewing friend made him that great birthday crown for his birthday
He was so happy that he just did not know what to do with himself...
He 'knew' everyone was there for his special day!
This cake eating business is great...
But I think I need both hands to help it go down faster!
ummm, ummm, ummm- Mom, you really have been holding back on me!
He was kind enough to share with us
On to presents... He had some eager helpers waiting to get to work
He also had helpers ready to play with 'show him how to use' his new toys!
2 comments:
Oh....how I wish we were closer to you guys! He is seriously adorable!! Give him lots of love from all of us!
Didn't have any cake until one??? It's official--I'm a bad mom.
Now I'm craving carrot cake.
Post a Comment