Sunday, July 18, 2010

Yee Haw!

The horse ranch that we have so much fun at with the kids had a fundraiser dinner with a 'Chuckwagon Chic' theme...
Ready for our date and yes, Mike only wore the bandanna for the picture, not the dinner!
I have to show you the full length view, so you can see the great red boots that my friend let me borrow.
It was held at a local BBQ resturant, lots of cowboys and cowgirls there!
They offered free horse and carriage rides... For some reason it reminded me of the Amish driving around the Indiana country roads, it was very cozy though!
The centerpieces were very appropriate for the theme!
E & R, one couple from our triple date!
C & M- they are a new couple, but we all go way back to freshman year in High School... Lots of memories!
They had live music... country,bluegrassy flare.
Us girls at the end of the fun evening... We were all happy to have each won something in the silent auction!  I won piano lessons!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I was SO glad you all came! You all looked so cute and I'm glad you enjoyed everything!!

The Wades said...

Love it! Thanks so much for supporting us. You looked adorable.

Do you mind if I link this on my blog?? Sums up the night so well for me. :)

Sarah B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah B said...

Michelle- of course you can link it to your blog! By the way, I saw your posting about 'Cowboy Chic' after the function... It made me laugh because I was wearing exactly what you were talking about not wanting to wear :)!

The Wades said...

If I had your body, I would have wanted to wear that! I'm having body issues big time!! You looked really super cute. I thought you were perfectly attired.