Our firework fun day has been spent at Mike's parents house since Josh was born, maybe even before- I can't remember. This particular evening was filled with great family conversations, Beautiful gardens, delicious BBQ menu, the big New Mexico sky & perfect evening weather. The only thing missing this year was was the big show put on by the city?! For some reason Rio Rancho decided to do their big event on July 3rd... Real patriotic right? Well, we really didn't miss too much because everything else was so perfect and the boys enjoyed the show that Mike put on for them.
What do you think of the shirts?... I practiced some sewing skills as I made them look patriotic.
White for Joshie... Bright and bold!
and Blue for Kyle... something a little different.
Let the festive begin! Our street show via my low light lens... It really was dark out, the lens just captured the light from the setting sun & fireworks.
The excited lookers
The G&G's enjoyed getting cozy with the kids...
Little J made his rounds down the line of family members... Here he is playing peek a boo with papa B's hat.
mesmerized by the fire
K has been talking about how fire crackers are hot all day. He thought they were pretty cool!
2 comments:
LOVE the little shirts! They're so adorable! And I love the picture of Kyle with the light shining on his face!
Last shot is incredible! Also, love their shirts.
Post a Comment