On the move at all times and carefully watching big brothers to figure out how to play with things... He is a watcher and a doer! Lately he takes claim to this car when no one else is playing with it and shows us how he can drive.
Quick I got to hurry before someone else tries to get it!
Sit down and close the door...
Oops, I have to remember to turn around before I sit!
He is such a big boy, measuring in at the 90th percentile for length (although he was only in the 25th percentile for weight?!).
He is still such a happy bundle of joy!
After seeing those pictures from earlier in the week (go ahead, scroll back up to look at them again!), I gave him his first haircut!
He's got a lot more hair than the other 2 at a year... They were nearly bald!
He is ready for the next big thing!
2 comments:
He's precious!!!
Amy took the words right out of my mouth. How about beyond precious!
Reminded me of all four of my kiddos having the same driving adventures in the exact (well, ours) car. I could get sad if I let myself. :)
Post a Comment