Most days are spent swimming in the backyard... With goggles of course!
Water table play is also a good choice, especially when there are bubbles added.
And if you are Kyle, you will decide that you just want to go for a soak in it... Especially on those really hot days!
Friend get-togethers and birthdays are still common place, just a little more rowdy!
And on those very few days that rain and thunder are threatening, the boys get themselves prepared for rain fun.
This summer we have spent more time at the isle painting...
And it is fun to watch big J show K the ropes of 'Big Boy Stuff'. I was shocked how well Kyle just watched and I loved hearing Josh's tutorial on how to paint a pirate ship.
Well, I guess I spoke a little too soon about the watching part, we looked away for a minute and Kyle decided to face paint!
Indoors, big J likes to build forts and hide... He reminds me of ET here.
Music time can channel that afternoon energy. Dance parties and homemade instruments are the best!
Dress up is popular, that day they even go little J involved... They went to a costume birthday party!
Little J is fascinated with watching everything and LOVEs to watch dad do yard work from the window, he also drags the frog pull toy that he got from his cousins all around the house... It has become his favorite.
Cheers to the simple life of kids and the dog days of summer!
2 comments:
It really is just enjoying the simple things, isn't it? I love how your boys play dress-up! Super-cute!
Cute! I'm glad little J likes his froggy!
Post a Comment