***Long blog alert... This posting is for memory's sake and so that interested family and friends can see what we did, I had a hard time narrowing down the pictures!***
Main Street in its fall colors
Do you see the sparkle in his eyes as he is about to go on his first ride?
It was the Jungle Boats... In the end he was unclear if what he saw were real animals or not.
Next stop was Tarzan's Tree House... I think it used to be Robinson's Family Tree House?!
This is one of Josh's favorite Disney movies, so he knew every detail and was eager to see every bit of it.
Bird's eye view from the top
Long walk up and down for a prego!
At the bottom there was a place to swing on the rope like T himself... AAAAAHHHHH!
We convinced J to go on Splash Mountain (sorry no pictures) and after being a bit shaken up by that he insisted that we go on the Pooh ride! Interestingly, at the end of the night a lady asked him what his favorite ride was and he proudly said "Splash Mountain!"!
The map kept him busy while waiting in line... He was always scouting out his next adventure!
We couldn't forget the 'Peter Pan' ride, although he told us that he was getting "Lazy about Peter Pan lately", translated into he isn't into it as much as he used to be.
J standing in front of the Castle after we took the inside tour of it.
While waiting for a table at lunch we did some window shopping for a souvenir... What else do you think J would have picked? He was excited about this particular sword because it had a cover.
After lunch we took a raft to a Pirate's Island.
There was all kinds of interactive things to do there!
We pumped water, walked bridges, went though many underground tunnel mazes, visited a wrecked ship...
...And found the treasure!
We had to catch J for a quick picture!
You can't go to Disney without visiting 'Its a Small World', after telling J that this was Grand Dee Dee's favorite, he said it was his too (this was before we even went inside). He thought it looked like a castle.
I forgot how cute the decor and dolls were!
Josh sporting his new hat that he picked out himself. Hummm.... Is that the look that I am taking too many pictures?!
Off to Mickey's Toon Town!
Goofy's Garden playground
Donald's Boat
And Josh proudly standing outside the roller coaster that he rode.
After a long hard day of riding rides and going on adventures, a late afternoon snack is in order... What is better than a HUGE mouse ear cookie and some milk?!
Evening Parade... do I see some heavy eyes?
Main Street all lit up...
I saw so many parents lugging babies and toddlers around in strollers and in carriers and I was so glad I left mine at home... Off season and with your 4+ year old kids is the way to go :)! We can't wait until K & J are old enough to enjoy it.
1 comment:
We LOVE Disneyland, what a special treat for him!! I am so jealous you got to go when it was decorated for Halloween!! Love your hair too!
Post a Comment