I enjoyed the home preschool (taught by a friend) that we put Josh in when he was 2 so much that I decided to start my own... All it takes is gathering some friends, coming up with a schedule, curriculum, activities, crafts and circle time fun and voila, we have a home preschool. We now have a corner store fully equipped in the corner of our family room to serve as a play center.
The boys helped decorate and name the store...
Various departments to organize the food
Do you like the canopy that I sewed together?
Josh is learning early math while having fun!
3 comments:
where do you find the energy sister?! amazing and darling! I bet you are the cutest teacher ever!
Your creativity never ceases to amaze me!! You are such an awesome mom!!!
How fun! I know my kids would love to have a store in our house!!
Post a Comment