Mike's mom has some family famous popcorn balls that she makes for special occasions... Well, I guess the occasion doesn't always have to be that special because she surprised the boys with a platter full when she came over this past weekend. They were devoured quickly and today Josh asked if we could make some and my response was "No, I don't know how to, that is Grandma's special recipe". He then told me that we just had to add food coloring to the popcorn and smash them into a ball shape... I should have let him try it!
Thanks grandma, we all enjoyed them!
J could not keep his hands off them, I don't think he ever had anything that sweet!
They were speechless, they were in sugar heaven!
Another surprise! A flower bouquet put together by her... The BIG flower in the middle is from her garden.
Thanks for the treats!
1 comment:
What fun bright colors! I might have to try that in muted fall colors for a fun fall kids project!
Post a Comment