Upon arrival, the kids began playing at the play centers right away!
You can tell who the builders of the group are!
Group picture with the lovely helper of the day.
and here are all the kids... It is going to be a fun class!
We had a great circle time, but no pictures were taken (I was busy teaching :)... They learned all about rain, rainbows and Noah's Arc. Felt board learning, songs, stories, dressing up in rain gear and puddle jumping were just a few of the interactive activities included in circle time.
Individual activity time: puzzles, themed play and other critical thinking activities for the kids to pick from.
Arts and crafts! Beading pasta with a pipe cleaner and...
Painting 'fluffy clouds' with a mixture of glue and shaving cream and making a rainbow with more pasta beads.
Snack time!
Table time activities... Water play with sponges that were filled with water like clouds and then rained out with a squeeze. Also spray bottles, measuring cups, slotted spoons, funnels, etc. The water fun migrated outside and they cleaned all the outside toys, thanks kids!
I think they liked the spray bottles the best :)...
I think we got a great start and I am excited about the weeks of preschool to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment