No screaming inside the house, no water spilled on the bathroom floors & no having to sit on the toilet during their bath! Fresh air, enjoyable scenery, an occasional sprinkling of water & the sound of joyful kids... This is what we love about the warm weather evenings.
Just dry them off, put their pj's on & they are off to bed without a fight :).
Josh looks like one of those pool statues
Let the fun begin
They can't do that in the bathtub!
Calm down, boys, Jakey needs a bath too!
They are starting to get tired...
Well, I think it is time for bed now!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I am grinning from ear to ear! Josh is one day going to get you for that picture of his cute little butt-cheeks!
What a great idea! I'm doing that next time. Jacob is so big now!
Thanks for posting these pics - just adorable!
So cute!!!! Great pictures....some for black mail later! Love you guys!
Post a Comment