Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Baby Steps- Jacob 11 months

Eleven months old and off to see the world!  It is hard to believe that in less than a month this little guy will be a year old.  Jakey finds a way to delight us everyday, he is definitely a charmer.  Even his brothers can sense his charm... Everyone gets excited to hear Jakey wake up from his nap because he is so happy, it has turned into a race on who can be the first to see him and receive that big smile as a prize.  I am holding on tightly to the moments that he sits and cuddles with me, I know they are short lived now that he can walk! 
Pondering at a new eye level...
lift the leg and pivot the hip
Keeping a hold of my balance
Spotting something I want...
Yay, I am really moving!
Oh, no I fell!
It is still easier to just crawl where I want to go!
I am pretty happy about my new skill!

1 comment:

carin said...

He is so stinkin' cute with that big saggy diaper! love it! you take the best pictures!