These are most of the lovely ladies that we get together with and have play dates and other activities. The only thing missing here is all the KIDS! In case you are wondering, we did this on purpose. A few months ago we started playing with dates that would work with everyone and here we are enjoying each other's company! The only one missing here is E, who was excused because her family got last minute tickets to see the Lakers play the Suns :)! We got to catch up, eat in peace & enjoy the nice weather. The funny thing is that most of our conversations revolved around our kids :), you can tell we are moms!
You probably thought that I was going to have a post that didn't include the kids, but I guess I can't... That same week we happened to have a playdate at our house. Here are most of the twelve kids that came over to play:
No comments:
Post a Comment