This is an ongoing thing lately... Most of our family pictures look something like this:
This was the end to a long weekend. At the moment, we all seem to really enjoy Mondays the best because we get back to normal routines and then as the 'normal' week progresses, we look forward to the weekends to spend as a family. But for some reason at the end of the weekend we are all frazzled?! I guess that is the life cycle of a family with young kids...
God must have a big plan for us because imagine this frazzled family with another baby squished in there somewhere. It is the truth, we are going to have another suprise baby :)! What a blessing it is to have children and tend to their every need and help them grow in Christ! They are little miracles and we could not be happier to have another one on the way... It will just make our weekends a little more exciting and frazzled, but that is part of our job description as parents!
3 comments:
Awww! A super huge congratulations! I'm so excited for you! (Might I suggest the name Coby? It's unisex!!! ;-) Just kidding!).
Hey, I don't think that family picture is all that bad - at least no one is screaming or trying to run away (oh wait...those are MY family pictures!)
Congrats again!
Congratulations Sarah!! You are a lovely pregnant lady I must say!!
It was so great to talk to you today Sarah. I miss you so much. Hopefully I can come back and visit one day. It would be so great to see you and the kiddos. Hope all is well and congrats again on #4!!
XOXOXO
Post a Comment